Monday, October 15, 2012

First post.

Since everybody has a blog these days, I thought I'd start one as well, just to publish my work for myself and to sort of force myself to draw something every day. Here are the first ones, the result of a sketchmeet drawing gone out of hand. We set it upon ourselves to genderbend our favourite character. Mine is Link from The Legend of Zelda series, and I kind of got a bit carried away with the final rendering.
I have to put more black in my drawings, it makes the drawing work better. I eventually want to ink these like Frank Cho does.


And where's Link without Ganon? Here, just after the moment of transforming. The blob on the floor is the Flare Dancer from the Fire Temple. To get this one, watch The Real Legend 3 and 4 on Newgrounds.com.


I should draw Zelda, too. I am still in the dark whether to just draw Sheik, or to 'genderswap' both of them...

No comments:

Post a Comment